IGNORED

83 280 Z Need Vacuum Diagram

MiChael420

there are a bunch of vacuum hoses that are leading to nothing and i dont know what is supossed to go i really need help with this car its my first z car but i love it to death.... well i wouldnt die for it but u get the point its a great car but since im in my own topic i figured id bring up another issue with my car...

yesterday it was running fine as long as you dont hot rod it it runs fine i got on it a little yesterday and it died and now it wont start back... its not getting fire to the coil is there any way to "Bypass" the or "Hotwire" the coil I really need to get this issue fixed because its the only car i have to drive to get to work or anything and i cant do that im on P.T.O right now because of this trying to get my car fixed any help would be greatly appreciated...

B.T.W i still need t diagram the vacuum diagram if anybody would be so kind to upload 1 or point me in the right direction to get it thank you all and have a great day i will be on here throughout the day since i cant make it to work to check up and see if yall have figured anything out for me and once again thank you so much

MiChael

You do realize that you're on what is predominantly a 240-260-280Z site, right? Yeah, there are a few members that have 280ZXs but there really isn't what you'd refer to as a lot of discussion here about them. Just trying to explain the lack of responses. Here's a link to a 1983 280ZX factory service manual and perhaps you can find what you're looking for in there:

http://www.xenonz31.com/s130/files/1983%20280zx%20FSM.zip

i have still not found the right vacuum diagram if anybody could help i would greatly appreciate it i found a diagram but i cant read it at all i have no idea where to start without the diagram... maybe this info will help somebody else find this diagram for me i am going crazy without it thanks for all the help everybody

General Information

Passengers 2

Year 1983

Doors 3

Make Nissan

MSRP

Model 280ZX

Forced Induction No

Engine Type Straight 6 Cylinder Engine

Style 2-Door Coupe 5-Spd

RearWD

Engine Size 2.7L/168 CID

Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel

nobody at all i mean somebody on here should at least know how i can hook the vacuum lines up... its a 2.7 non turbo inline 6 - 83 280zx 5 speed...

im pretty sure its a 2.7 but when im looking the car up it says L28 wouldnt that be a 2.8 liter :| im a little confused right now this is my first Z Car