Z! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Featured Replies

Even when mine acts up - which is pretty much constantly as I work out the biggest of the common z car bugs - I can't help but be proud of myself for having such a rare & timeless car parked in my garage :cool:

We all love our Z's. Hang out here long enough and you'll love everyone else's too!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
We all love our Z's. Hang out here long enough and you'll love everyone else's too!!
Too true. I can think of several here that I lust after. And some of them aren't even yellow...

Edited by Arne

Kind of a sickness huh? I wonder how much mine has cost me in lost productivity.

  • Author

sorry about the silly thread but the mor eI drive it the harder it is to switch back to my other car.:beer:

My other car is a BMW with zeon bi-directional's - nav - and all the gizmo's but my favorite is always the "Z"!

Kind of a sickness huh? I wonder how much mine has cost me in lost productivity.

Hmmm I call it being productive when I'm working on my Z, no loss in productivity here. :)

I'm pretty young and my Z is my first project car. I just recently got it to daily driver status replacing my previous car a 92 mercury cougar :sick:; needless to say I'm looking forward to a long life of Z ownership and hope to own more in the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.