Music players - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Music players

Featured Replies

This has nothing to do with cars.how many members plays some kind of musical instrument?

Guitar, bass, piano. I'm damn-near a good singer too :)

I played in bands up until recently. Got tired of lugging gear at 2AM and getting to bed at 3AM.

Edit to add instruments:

Acoustics: Gibson, Martin, Ibenez

Electric: Tele & Tele HH (Strat neck)

Bass: Fender Jazz Deluxe

Piano: Samick Baby Grand 165

Edited by Gary in NJ

  • Author

Yea I know about that I played on the road threw the 70s and the 80s.I play guitar,just about everthing with strings except the violin and I can not make it sound like anything

Guitar player here. I have a "fat" Strat (humbucker at bridge) which is my main axe, plus 2 regular Strats and a Tele. Play mostly classic rock.

I was a drummer. If I still played we'd have a full band LOL. I played for many years in weekend bands and then full time for a few years. I don't play at all anymore. I played guitar and piano also for my own enjoyment... or to annoy others ;)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Bass, first and foremost. Then, guitar (started after I learned bass), picked up the drums a couple of years ago. I played in a band on the Oregon coast for about 5 years and then when we moved to Klamath I realized how much I hated most of the music people around here like to play (and hear), so now i just jam in my kitchen, mostly. Er.. blew up my bass amp last spring and never got around to replacing it, too. LOL 10 hour days at school and an early-ish Saturday work schedule sort of preclude making noise with people, too.

I don't have any super cool expensive stuff. A Danelectro reissue guitar, a 63 Harmony H27, Ibanez GSR100 (i think? I never pay attention to this stuff, really) bass, a frankenguitar made in the late 50s, epi acoustic, estrella spanish classical thing, '57 Harmony Archtone with a warped top. Two cheap spanish style acoustics are out with kids learning how to play.

I play all woodwinds including sax, flute, piccolo, oboe, bass guitar, and keyboards. Played in bands in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Still do it for fun. I have a Kawai digital piano, a Fender Rhodes electric piano, a Yahama synthesizer, Soprano, tenor and baritone saxes, flute, piccolo, Carlo Robelli acoustic/electric bass, and a Yamaha FG300 acoustic guitar.

  • Author

I knew this was the right Z sight, with all these pickers its got to be good

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.