IGNORED

Gas Depth in Float bowl, when excluding float volume

hogie

Argh, I think the transmission is toast...I jacked the car up and ran it through the gears at idle. 1rst and 2nd no problem. As soon as I hit 3 it sounds like crap. Fourth sounds even worse and vibrates even more. 5th just pops right out as soon as the clutch is released.

Also, after my extremely short drive last night the tranny was quite warm. Any one else agree that it sounds blown? I had a hardbody 5spd crap out once and it sounded like gravel was running through it.

I have 3 transmissions in the attic to hopefully one of them is good...in fact one is marked 77 good in Junk yard paint on the top. Too bad I think they are all four speeds. I havent found any good ways to tell them apart externally. They all have L6 on the side with the B type shifter and a #6 towards the tail end.