Does $50 seem to much for this valve adjusting tool? - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Does $50 seem to much for this valve adjusting tool?

Featured Replies

Thats a nifty looking tool, but I can't see how you would get enough leverage to shift a tight nut-:stupid: Do I miss something here-is there another part to it?----I use standard wrenches and turn the motor with a socket on the crank bolt, although the fan can mess your fingers if your careless

Edited by olzed

You put the tool on a 1/2" ratchet.

If anyone wants one, I have mine and I'm putting in a V8. $30 shipped if you're interested. Used in near new shape. Still has the (faded) sticker on it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.