IGNORED

rb26 in my 240z

ChrisS30

First, don't post duplicate threads!

Second, go to hybridz.org.

Maybe instead you should sell your car to someone else. If you want to get a car to "freeway race" like you posted in your other thread, please pick some modern car such that when you wrap it around a tree after taking out a bus full of children, at least a classic car was not lost in the process.

It's been a while since I added someone to my ignore list, but you're definitely worth the effort for me to re-learn the process.

wow ChrisS30, you got Inf to not like you. And he likes everybody. We are not here to indulge your fantasy world.

How about showing us a picture of your 240Z, I would be willing to bet you do not even have one. You know what, don't, I do not want to encourage you.

wait I just read your post all the way to the end.

BWA HAHAHA...your doing a right hand swap, putting in an Rebello 3.1 stroker, or an RB26, and you want to go 200mph to freeway race. Why not an LS9 with Naaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzz.

Do me a favor. Do not breed.

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi

I agree, just please go. First off, you will never get 200mph out of your Z. Just the idea that your going to build a hot rod and go freeway racing shows you shouldn't even have a license to drive. The first thing you should be asking about is how do you acquire a brain.

RB26DETT in your 240Z? It wont go very fast unless you put a direct nitrous fogger set-up into each turbo. Also, dont forget that unless you go with a forged radiator cap, the twin-turbo's will overheat and your car will go boom.

The RB26 swap has been done and is possible. I would advise doing some research and heavy reading over on hybridZ regarding the swap before posting any questions though. Although the group welcomes people looking to make their Z into their dream car and purism is a non-issue, there is a lot of information there that needs to be absorbed prior to asking basic questions that have already been covered.

Anything is possible with a well thought out game plan and a deep wallet.