1971 fusible link at starter - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1971 fusible link at starter

Featured Replies

I am trying to get my wiring harness back together to get my car started. After some endless searching to find out what the fusible link even LOOKS like I figured out what I am missing(by looking at the MSA site:)) My question is; to save time and maybe expense can I use just a maxifuse or something in place of that fusible wire and more importantly what value of fuse would I use at this junction?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.