IGNORED

Zap Decals

T_Sprenger

OK, this company just did color matching today, and it is pretty close!

Now I should have a sample one this Friday making sure it looks good.

It looks like all but the yellow is spot on. I don't know, lighter colors don't always photograph right and yellow is known to fade so it could be right. It is cool that he made color sample to get it right you got what looks to be the right guys on it;)

I am interested in having a set of Zap decals made. The original owner of the zap I recently purchased had them taken off before taking delivery from the dealership.

I've found a couple pics of the zap online but would appreciate anyone who has access to one getting some measurements and sharing them.

Thanks in advance!

Update on ZZZAP decal. This has been a major work trying to recreate what is on the car........

Finally, it appears very very close to original ones. Color matching was the hardest part in this journey. We did lots of research and also used less faded area such as side of the body for correct color reference.

This particular material is the ones they you to car-wrap, and it is also has 1 more layer of clear for scratch and UV protection. (Very hard)

Well, this is as close as original one until someone comes up with NOS one..........

:)

post-16910-14150810605495_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150810606027_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150810630544_thumb.jpg

Edited by esprist

• 2 weeks later...
I am interested in having a set of Zap decals made. The original owner of the zap I recently purchased had them taken off before taking delivery from the dealership.

I've found a couple pics of the zap online but would appreciate anyone who has access to one getting some measurements and sharing them.

Thanks in advance!

Finally it is done!!!!!!!!

Please have a look at pictures!

*Next set will not have a tiny gap at very front point )

I am saving the original side decal for now, but ones for the sides turned out very close to original ones.

post-16910-14150810702243_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150810702764_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150810703179_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150810703598_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150810704014_thumb.jpg

Edited by esprist

They did a great job it looks great. Is it a little thinner than the original?

Thank you all for compliment!

It might be.....It has UV clear sheet over printed material, so it is very durable. I know the color is as good as it gets.:D