IGNORED

260z rims

andrew22888

Yup. You need 4x114.3 (4x4.5). There are quite a few favorites, depending on your taste & budget. There are even some on eBay. Your tire store should be able to get what you want. If you see any member rides on here with wheels you like, just ask them what they are & where they got them.

Z's run on 0 offset rims but you can use anywhere between +10 or -10. Any rims on like 1970's to 1980's rear wheel drive Celicas will work mostly along with 60 to 70's Mustangs or similar size muscle car like a Dodge Dart. Triumph cars too. Brands like Enki, Watanabe, American Racing, Ansen or anything old school. Look at Zbarn.com for a nice selection of old school bolt on and go wheels.

Edited by WingZr0

........60 to 70's Mustangs or similar size muscle car like a Dodge Dart.......
Muscle cars had 5 bolt wheels. The versions of the vehicles you mention that would have 4 bolt wheels were the 6 cylinder versions and hardly what you'd call muscle cars......

Muscle cars had 5 bolt wheels. The versions of the vehicles you mention that would have 4 bolt wheels were the 6 cylinder versions and hardly what you'd call muscle cars......

Actually all of the Mustang II (74-78) and Fox Body Mustangs (79-93) had four bolt wheels. I think the were a different bolt circle diameter however. (4 1/4" comes to mind.)

But then no one would ever accuse a Mustang II of being a muscle car.

have you looked here?

http://www.zparts.com/ads/wheels/wheels_fs.html

I'm not knowledgeable on wheels, but I like the pictures here and make it easy to compare. (hope it helps, but have no info on how good the prices or the store... ) hopefully someone will chime in what the numbers mean. I've wanted to ask this before ....

Actually all of the Mustang II (74-78) and Fox Body Mustangs (79-93) had four bolt wheels. I think the were a different bolt circle diameter however. (4 1/4" comes to mind.)

But then no one would ever accuse a Mustang II of being a muscle car.

I really don't consider anything built after about 72-73 to be a muscle car. There were preformance cars built after that but that's about where the true muscle car era ended IMO.