IGNORED

New Z in the yard

Well it's not a classic Z in the sense we speak of here, but it is certainly a Z. Stowed in a garage since 2002 and for this part of the planet, it is in very nice condition. Goes like stink (TT).

Also found a turbo L6 for my 73. More on that later.

post-9729-14150809840048_thumb.jpg

Hey, looks good. I've always liked those. I was just looking at a few of those in Florida as I'm going down there next month (don't think the wife will ever agree to it though!) You should really enjoy the 5 months a year you get to drive it. ;)

Edited by Zak's Z

Thanks for the positive words guys. I know you would all enjoy sitting behind the wheel of this car - it is a beast but fairly comfortable at the same time - weird.

That is a fact - the engines note is soooo V8 and the power matches the sound. I love the sound of my 280 and 240 as well, but this is something different entirely.

Here's a good one - the car sat in a garage since 02 (eight years). I bought from a guy that was on his way to Africa yesterday so I had to get it befor he left. I can't get it into a garage till Monday - So the first day is has been in my possesion it will be buried under two feet of snow. Blizzard here today :( . S--t happens.

post-9729-14150809841492_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sailor Bob
add photo

• 3 weeks later...