Unit Price: $34.99

Core Value*: $0.00

Part No.: B95704

Weight: 1.25 lbs.

Warranty: LLT

Availability: Online: Ships within 2 business days

Store: Special Order

:classic:

Bill, thanks so much for the information...unfortunately I live in the UK and they don't seem to be able to ship abroad. I'll have get around it another way. But at least I know were they are.

Thanks very much

Guy

Guy,

Why didn't you think to ask me?!

I have loads of stuff like that in my garages. Let me have a dig over the weekend and I will see if I can come up with a good one for you. I know there's more than one in there somewhere...........

Are you now on the road with it as a daily driver?

All the best,

Alan T.

Alan

That would be fantastic! Just give us a yell if you find one and I'll come over and collect it. Thanks mate. If you can't I'll wait to see how Bill gets on.

Yep, up and running and loving it. Changed front wheels from 205's to 195's and have done some soundproofing. Tweaking, tweaking .....

:bunny:

Guy,

Hope you are not driving it in the driving rain we have had over the last few days here in London.............

I went down to the garages today and fished out a good strut for you. Its still got lots of gas in it ( could hardly compress it ) and I brought it home with me. We had dinner together tonight and then took a romantic stroll down by the river ( actually I made that last bit up... ).

Give me a call and we can arrange to meet up and I'll hand it over. Its got a few scratches on it - so you might want to paint it before you put it on the car.

I've got a good 3.9 ratio diff. if you fancy getting rid of that super tall American one in your car at the moment ( that should wake it up a bit ).

All the best,

Alan T.