IGNORED

Pay it forward!!!

Marty Rogan

Thread resurrected again!

I've got a pair of nice tail light harnesses for Series 1 240Z - i.e. through 12/70 production or so. The Series 1 harnesses use larger terminals and connectors than the later 240Z, so these are not compatible with later cars. $6 shipping (within the US) and they are yours.

I have two IAPCO cap and rotor sets for 79 and up 810/280ZX and a used K and N 33-2010 air filter that would need to be cleaned and oiled. It fits 75-78 stock 280Zs, 77-80 810s as well as many other Nissans. Yours for postage.

i have a full motor and 4 speed tranny and 2 e88 heads not complete. i need a n47 head i broke a cam tower bolt off and had some other issues with it like a couple rocker arms falling off. im here in texas in fort hood but the things i listed are in ohio. you can see my problem in the help me thread if any advice you want to give thank you all on here best site ive been part of.

I have a 79 5 speed tranny, needs to be rebuilt, won't go into 5th gear. Anyone's for the taking, shipping would have to be by motor freight and I live 50 miles from the nearest motor freight depot. Anyone local can just pick it up. PM if interested.

does anyone have a good pressure regulator? also, i have several things that i am not going to use will try and make a list tomorrow.OH yeah,nd there are a couple of 280z and i think azx or two at the local pull-a-part.if there is anything specific ur lookin for pm me and i will make a list hopefully gonna go this weekend.

I doubt anyone wants this but if they do, I have a air up spare and filler bottle from a 78/280. It looks perfect to me and I will ship on your dime if anyone wants them. The bottle still has the cardboard cyl on it. Feels like it's full. JB

Edited by jcb