IGNORED

Oil Pan ID ?

Phred

I have unearthed a new L6 oil pan I had stashed in the attic. Now I don't know what model it fit. Can anyone help ID this pan? The rusty one is off a 1979 L28, I think. The new black one has the Nissan sticker as pictured with part # 11110-P01000. You will note they have the sump in different areas. Thanks for any help in refreshing my mind. I have this medical problem, CRS. You know, "can't remember S__t"

Phred

post-1542-14150808966442_thumb.jpg

post-1542-14150808966754_thumb.jpg

post-1542-1415080896705_thumb.jpg

post-1542-14150808967279_thumb.jpg

I have unearthed a new L6 oil pan I had stashed in the attic. Now I don't know what model it fit. Can anyone help ID this pan? The rusty one is off a 1979 L28, I think. The new black one has the Nissan sticker as pictured with part # 11110-P01000. You will note they have the sump in different areas. Thanks for any help in refreshing my mind. I have this medical problem, CRS. You know, "can't remember S__t"

Phred

You'd better see a doctor before that CRS develops into CRAFT.

Original application based on the part number (P01) was the 230 Cedric/Gloria, but since you didn't get that model in the US it must have also been used on a different model.

Thanks for the helpful replies guys. I need a 240 pan to send off to be modified for an external pick-up race pan. But it seems new 240 pans are rare, so I guess I'll pull one off a stock 240 engine I have, (hiding under a tarp out back) that I will be restoring next year. So it looks like the resto will get the new pan. Cheers!

Phred

• 12 years later...