IGNORED

R-T diff mount Group Buy

Zs-ondabrain

As always, Thanks for the Rave Reviews. If you guys keep doing that, The fall from my pedastool will be a long one. Thanks guys.

On to business.....

If all the people that said they mailed an order last week truly did so, My mail carrier is gonna have quite the bundle for me tomorrow. I'll update with each peice of mail with an "Order and Payment Received" next to your name.

I'll also keep updating names and status on post # 114 on page 12.

bajcsi, SSuspect and =Enigma=, you're on. Thanks again guys,

Dave

Edited by Zs-ondabrain

As always, Thanks for the Rave Reviews. If you guys keep doing that, The fall from my pedastool will be a long one. Thanks guys.

Dave

FYI Dave - Got everything buttoned up in the column tonight (still need to clean up wire under dash). You can see your combo-switch handy work here. Thanks for your help! :beer: (sorry for side-tracking the thread)... :stupid:

Tim

WheelInstall2small.jpg

WheelInstall1small.jpg

Edited by SSuspect

Looks good but make sure you tuck those wires before you're done. Or is that an Obvious thing? If you want, repost this in the Review section or on the Combo turn signal service thread. http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24304

Keep us updated.

Dave

Edited by Zs-ondabrain

Just got back from the shop and measured up the new Mount. Brought it home and did a quick instal and everything is great.

The pictures below if of the prototype but the production unit will have the oblong holes like the original. Also, back plate will be inset 1/4" like the original. It cleared the brake likes easily but as stated before, the fuel line bracket might need to be moved a few inches forward. But this will also allow you to retain the clamp and not have to remove it, just slide it forward. ;)

All new names were added and a few were updated.

Here ya go.

Dave

post-4921-14150809017932_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150809018469_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150809018922_thumb.jpg

Looks good but make sure you tuck those wires before you're done. Or is that an Obvious thing? If you want, repost this in the Review section or on the Combo turn signal service thread. http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24304

Keep us updated.

Dave

I will re-post in the review section. Will post pics of the HLH install too.

I have plenty of "wire management" to finish up under the dash... LOL

Back to this thread... payment sent for the R/T mount! :D

Thanks again!

Tim

Will that bend try to straighten out gradually if the diff keeps thrusting up?

Absolutely Not. This is 3/16" steel. I can't imagine any 400HP or less motor bending this at all. The back plate is also welded on the sides and top. And if by some weird chance it did bend, I'd like to know what the hell is under the hood. I think you'd snap an axle, U-joint or something else before that would happen.

Good question though,

Dave

You can count me in, this looks great.

Your fab guy looks like he does great work. Deburred edges, clean bends, clean TIG welds. This coming from someone that was a QE at my last job, inspector before at the same company, and worked for a machine shop during school.

Being a QC inspector can ruin the fun sometimes because after a while, you just notice everything. My friend showed me a ring her bf gave her and I asked her about a flaw that I figured she'd noticed. She hadn't even seen it... I felt like such a jack a** :stupid: