rear view mirror - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

rear view mirror

Featured Replies

Does anyone have an idea where to buy a rear view mirror - the complete assy that plugs into the fitting at the sun visor clips?

No luck on internet searches

thanks Davis

Have you checked the dealer?

They are still available from the dealers here in the USA.

Will

Davis:

I have a couple of decent spares out here in Calgary if Nissan Canada comes up dry. Drop me a email or PM when you get a chance.

Jim

Does anyone have an idea where to buy a rear view mirror - the complete assy that plugs into the fitting at the sun visor clips?

No luck on internet searches

thanks Davis

It think it is discontinued in U.S.A

I have a new one and few used ones.........

PM me if you like..........

Esprist

www.jdm-car-parts.com

This is really wierd, just to be sure I ordered 3 today. They should be here on Friday before I leave for Gainesville.

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
This is really wierd, just to be sure I ordered 3 today. They should be here on Friday before I leave for Gainesville.

Will

96321-E4601 (Day and night) is NLA according to Nissan............

Cool, if you can still get them.. I know there are 2 different kinds: Day and night one, and one w/o day and night.

Esprist

www.jdm-car-parts.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.