IGNORED

Air cleaner to Valve cover hose.

attachment.php?attachmentid=15036&d=1163568613

First I want to say thanks to Arne for posting this picture. Second, I am about to install my new ZTherapy carbs and I am currently refurbishing my air box to put back on. I need the hose that goes from the valve cover to air box. Mine is not in great shape. I am currently running one of those little K&N breathers, but would rather run the proper hose. Anybody know where to get one.

I got the one in the picture (OE Nissan) from MSA back in 2006. Part #15-6200 which appears to be NLA. That was way back before I knew how many parts my local dealer could still provide. The Nissan number is 11826-N3300 which also appears to be NLA.

If you use a non-Nissan replacement, make sure the hose is fuel/oil rated.

oil and fuel vapors are in that hose. If its not fuel and oil related it can break down the rubber and end up in your engine since I think the air cleaner attachment is inside the filter element. Keep in mind whatever is in the air above the valvetrain is what is going through this house. Oil vapor, any vapor that come in through the valve seals.. etc.