IGNORED

Bill Coffey's Dream Garage Party

ZWOLF

I just received my invite for Bill Coffey's annual garage party. Here's a link to the invite. Big Fun!!

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/323/wfccarshow6finalver.pdf

DISREGARD DATE ON FLYER. Correct Date October 24th.

Here's a couple pic' from previous years.

cimg0208q.jpg

cimg0209v.jpg

These are just of the apron in front of the garage. A lot more cars fill the driveway, yard, and street. I fact a couple years ago "Cannonball Jack" May who won the 1975 Cannonball Sea to Shining Sea race showed up with the winning 246 Dino.

cimg0202km3.jpg

It's guaranteed to be a good time!

Edited by ZWOLF

WOW!

The party happened over the weekend and If you weren't there you missed a hell of a get together. A bunch of s-30's, the winning 1975 Sea-to-Shinning Sea Dino Ferrari, John Thomas's car, Carl Beck's BRE Baja car, the 4th place 24hr of Lemons car, and plethera of other race cars and just cool stuff!

150 pounds of chiken wings, god knows how many hot dogs, 2 kegs of beer + ?? how many other cases. A great time was had by all. Here's a couple pictures.

I'm not much of a camera guy, but here's a couple pictures. For all of you that took some pictures post your link.

p1000972n.th.jpg p1000974v.th.jpg p1000964d.th.jpg

Here's a wild shot thar Rubin Lopez captured of the BlueOval Z

img3728a.th.jpg

Edited by ZWOLF

Here's a few more pics from the party at Bill's this Saturday in Gainesville FL (10/24/2009).

Thanks to Bill for setting it up.

Even though the day started out drizzly and stayed overcast, it was a great turnout of gorgeous Z Cars and a few other rightfully great vehicles.

I plan to put comments on the photos, so if you have any details on the cars in the pics, send them via the comments, or by PM to me and I will post it.

Enjoy the pics. See you next year.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ValFamFla/BillCoffeySGarageParty6AndCarShow

Garage Party-6 Top Vote G

etters!

Tom Barker RX-7 R1

Carl Beck BAJA-Z

Roger Berry Z-WOLF

Roger Berry BLUEOVAL-Z

Casey Coffey 70 CHEVELLE SS 454 LS6

Fast Phil Currin 63 CORVETTE

Jim Frederick 70 240Z

Jim Frederick 71 240Z

Chad Gerding 93 300ZX

Jesse Martinez 280Z

Tim Mc Grath 85 300ZX

Derek Minetti 73 240Z

David Mohammed 71 240Z

Bob Richardson 86 FIERO

Clark Stevens 74 240Z

John Thomas 240Z

Peter Varga 72 FIREBIRD

Jose Vega 52 CHEVY

Great pics! And thanks for blanking out my plate!

Do you mind if I link your pictures to the thread over at hybridZ?

Derek

Here's a few more pics from the party at Bill's this Saturday in Gainesville FL (10/24/2009).

Thanks to Bill for setting it up.

Even though the day started out drizzly and stayed overcast, it was a great turnout of gorgeous Z Cars and a few other rightfully great vehicles.

I plan to put comments on the photos, so if you have any details on the cars in the pics, send them via the comments, or by PM to me and I will post it.

Enjoy the pics. See you next year.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ValFamFla/BillCoffeySGarageParty6AndCarShow