For Brisbane (Aust) members. - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

For Brisbane (Aust) members.

Featured Replies

Yesterday I paid a visit to NARANGBA WRECKERS in McFail Rd.

I was shown to three Z cars. 1x 260 2+2 and 2x "T" top 280's.

I obtained a few items from the 260 that are in better nick than those on my "Precious". However, I noted that the engine was COMPLETE and fitted with flat top carbies, all glass was in good condition, the stainless steel door frames and glass frames were O.K, the centre console only had one small break in it that probably could be repaired, some electrical components were still there and there was a very nice set of wheels on it. (I was very tempted to get the wheels but in order to fit them in the car I would have had to leave my wife there as a trade in).LOL

As for the two 280's, ... well, ... I must confess that I didn't pay much attention to them.

Just thought you Brisbanites would be interested to know.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Couldn't you have strapped her to the bonnet?

That would be like the the wife and the dog in the trunk story. She wouldn't have been happy at the end of the drive.

There is no love for the 280ZX 2+2 bus, which is all we ever got from Mr Nissan in Oz :(

  • Author

Darrel,

Your suggestion does have merit however, shortly after we were married, we were wrestling in the lounge room, (no, Sailor Bob, ... really wrestling) and, as I had just completed an unarmed combat course, I thought I'd give her a demonstration of my new found prowess.

After extricating myself from the hole in the wall, caused by my left shoulder coming in contact with it, I then found out that she had studied judo for a number of years.

Now, .... tell me Darrel, ... after having her strapped to the bonnet for the eight hours it took to get home, .......would YOU have been game enough to undo those straps ???????????.LOLLOL

Rick.

:devious::devious:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Ha ha Do the words HAIR TEETH AND EYE BALLS MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU !! ha ha

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.