Finally ready for some paint!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Finally ready for some paint!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

I went to paint store today, they are recommending Nason products.

can someone point me in a direction for quality paint?

  • Author

I believe I used nason clear on my car and I am almost sure it is made by Dupont.

I painted my z in 2005 with nissans silver paint but i cannot remember the code #. It was the lighter of the two paints used on the 350's.

, and i am very happy with the outcome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.