IGNORED

Operation 240k

KID-K

:beer:

Hi Lenny, sorry about the delay in replying. The flares were copied from the original gtr flares, only made shorter ( distance from the ground). The flares were made by a local panel maker, the number was given to me by the local hotrod guys, I'm happy to pass the number on if you wish..The only problem is that they cost me $1650.00 and you need a set of fibreglass ones to copy (which i have). If you are interested please let me know...he has also fabricated rear beaver, lower quarters (front and back), lower doors, lower guards, wiper tray, and inner and outer window gutters for me. Thanks for your kind words on my build...will post photos of the R33 aluminum radiator and intercooler install soon

Hey Kid-K! ahh no worries, u probs have a million things 2 do to the car, just don't 4get 2 keep updating us! =) Ah that price sounds about right.. i got my last car hand flared with extendend metal fabrication... just thought u may have done it yaself. Be good if this bloke was in Adel...

Anone know how Torana flares would go?? LOL how much....hmmm:cool:

keep it up fella!:beer:

• 2 weeks later...