IGNORED

MSA discount?!

drbaldridge

As I said in my previous post, I gave my number over the phone and received the discount and I was told I would receive a discount on future orders. I searched for parts online and did not see any discounts listed, figuring they would come off at invoice time. Then I read the post by Mikemerkury and followed that advice.

I recieved and email back stating that my info had been updated and when I logged in, the pricing would reflect the discounted price.

I checked and they were correct. The Eibach springs showed up online with a price of $171.96 instead of the previously posted price of $189.95! Too cool!

The only downfall is, you cant tell how much off their regular price you are saving. To do that, you need to pull up a 2nd browser and search their site without logging in. It doesnt "feel" as good just seeing the cheaper pricing, like I'm not getting the deal. :)

Very worthwhile info and thanks to Mike for working with them to secure the cheaper pricing. In the past couple years Ive spent some $$ with them would have been nice to pick up the discount, I could be a couple more parts down the road :)

Edited by MEZZZ

If you wish to see the discounted Motorsport CZCC price online you need :

1) Register on CZCC

2) Get your membership number on Profile-Contact- Info-http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/member.php?u=Yournumber

3) Register on the zstore.com : https://www.thezstore.com/store/merchant.mvc?Session_ID=ba1b39eaadbcb436a27e49c63482e3a1&Screen=ACNT&Order=0

4) Send your Motorsport customer number and CZCC membership number to : msaweb@sbcglobal.net <msaweb@sbcglobal.net>

5) Next business day login into your Motorsport account to see the discounted CZCC price.

Et voila !!!

Mike,

When I log into my account the field for customer number is blank. I just registered tonight. Does it take time for them to assign the customer number?

Thanks,

• 5 months later...

Sorry to dig up a sleeping thread, but could someone who has the discount successfully applied check the price on these rewinds?

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/WWC001H/25-1067

The price I see with and without being logged in is 549.99

I emailed the webmaster my info yesterday, and he promptly replied that he updated my info, and that the discount should show automatically. He also mentioned "not everything is on sale."

The rewind price did not change, and I browsed the site side-by-side with a logged out browser for 5-10 minutes and could not find a single different price on any random items I looked up.

I'm wondering if my discount was not properly applied...

Edited by Inf

This discount from MSA sound great news .I wonder if they give it to overseas customers? I have found them a great firm to deal with and am not tooo concerned with a discount providing the order arrives promptly and correct, which so far they have.:D