IGNORED

MSA discount?!

drbaldridge

I haven't ever heard such a thing, and I would imagine it to not be true... doesn't take more than 30 seconds to make an account here, and there are plenty of accounts with fewer than 5 posts... It would definitely cut into their profits.

Nonetheless, I would be interested if this turned out to be true.

Once you have an account with them and they have your Z club membership number, they automatically give you the discount on future orders. I didn't know they use this site - heck, I didn't know we HAD numbers. I use my IZCC number that I got many, many years ago.

And to find your member number, click on your screen name and open your own profile. Them look at the URL of your profile in the address bar. The number at the end is your member number. The "u=xxxxx" part.

post-8596-1415080688459_thumb.png

On my last order this is the answer i got from Jon at Motorsport concerning the CZCC club member discount :

If a discount is applicable you will receive about 10% off of retail. Some items will only have a 5% discount, some will have 20% and some items will not have a discount available. It varies from item to item. When an item is on sale you will receive the lower price of either the sale or the discount.

Hoping this will help clarify the subject.