drbaldridge's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

drbaldridge

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drbaldridge

  1. Does anyone here know if membership to this site gives a 10% discount at thezstore.com like I have heard? If so, how do I get said discount?
  2. Hey guys I have a 240z that I have lightly modded and won't do a swap with. However I do have a rolling chassis 240z as well. I came across a 280zxt with 220,000 miles on it that ran a month ago, turns over currently, but does not start. It rows through the gears fine and the drive train looks straight. I want the drive train parts of course to put into my rolling chassis. The exterior and interior are aged of course, all those miles. I have no idea what this 280zxt should be worth. Any ideas?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.