IGNORED

Nice RC model

MikeW

If there were a few of these cars in a club or owned by people at a car show (like Zcon '09?) what, if anything, would you do with them? From personal eperience, they seem to need a good bit of room to go (about 1/2 a tennis court.)

If there were a few of these cars in a club or owned by people at a car show (like Zcon '09?) what, if anything, would you do with them? From personal eperience, they seem to need a good bit of room to go (about 1/2 a tennis court.)

Small Scale Autocross!

I know that Pete is working with ABC to produce an ARE Le Mans Wheel for the BRE Z.

ABC did a lot of research spending hours photographing my replica. The kit that they offer (both the BRE 510 and the 240Z) are first class.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I picked one up a couple weeks ago, I put in a 3.5 turn brushless motor, does about 55mph and needs much more than a tennis court
For something like scale autocross, you couldn't get it going fast enough to need that much room. You'd be going at a manageable, maneuvering speed instead.