IGNORED

My new 240k Hardtop

Laggy6

C110coupe, It would be great to meet another C110 owner.

I Spent some time in the shed today, managed to Straighten and polish one Scuff plate and since this pic was taken the other one is getting closer to looking straight again.

scuffplates.jpg

• 1 month later...

Progress update - Both sides have been metal finished and came up really well, I was stressing a bit about where the LPG hole was Oxy welded but even that came up awesome and won't need any filler.

7l6c.jpg

e4xu.jpg

96460858099124858867415.jpg

96545758102433525203218.jpg

ws21.jpg

I made my own rear camber and toe adjustment which seems to work well, It's similar to the datsport 1600 kit with slotted plates and thread for adjustment. No more ridiculous camber!

• 1 month later...

Well the car is getting closer to having colour put on :D The zink bits and chrome bumpers are away getting redone and I'm sandblasting and painting the suspension parts so things are moving along fairly well.

The bootlid was a mess compared to the rest of the car for some reason.

e3w1.jpg

File finished

m473.jpg

n1km.jpg

6l82.jpg

240k style, It's going to look awesome in pink with a unicorn airbrushed on the bonnet LOL

I'm not sure what that hole is for, it looks factory but just has a blanking plate with a gasket that screws over it. I just assumed all c110's had them.

Edited by Laggy6