IGNORED

My new 240k Hardtop

Laggy6

Hi i'm new here and new to C110's, I bought a C110 Hardtop a few weeks ago and thought you guys might like to see it. I've had to tidy up a few things including minor bodywork and have removed the mudflaps for a cleaner look, I'll probably put on a decent exhaust and some old school rims next.

c110lag1a.jpgc110lagb1.jpg

If you are wondering what the thing is under the front drivers side bumper its just a scoop to feed air into the engine oil cooler.

Very nice ride. Is it a later 76-77 or the earler 72-73 model? Yes, It looks like it needs a new pipe out the rear. Oh, and I think your front side indicators are on backwards.

Nice Pickup, I hope it didn't tax the wallet too much.

Enjoy.

Edited by 240K&Beyond
spelling

It was built on the 3/77 and is chassis number 015542. I'll fix the indicators when i get a spare minute, they were probably put on backwards when the car was resprayed many years ago.

I paid just over 2K for it which i think was pretty cheap for such a tidy car. It drives very nicely and even has air conditioning that works but the factory AM radio is wearing thin. The ABC channel isn't exactly the best thing to listen to.

Bargin. That's a good pick up. Take Care of it and Enjoy. And AC as well. Sweet. The only down side to a 77 model is that you cannot remove the polution gear. Ie: change too many carbies and stuff. But you can still go Fuel injection. Or at the very least, throw an electronic dizzy in so it's easier to start and you will not have to change points again.

As for the AM Radio, you are going to have some fun there as today's standard single DIN stereo is about 10mm wider than the console face.

As for the AM Radio, you are going to have some fun there as today's standard single DIN stereo is about 10mm wider than the console face.

I had this same issues, but in the end I found a old AM/FM radio from the wreckers, and with my FM USB transmitter, I can play what I want.

Nigel