Gauging interest in T-Shirts - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gauging interest in T-Shirts

Featured Replies

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for this thread, so i'm sorry if i should have posted elsewhere.

I've been trying to come up with a creative way to support my 280z restoration, and since i'm a graphic designer i thought i might see if anyone would be interested in buying some of my drawings on shirts or posters. Here's a sample of what i'm thinking of having printed.

0002w63d

If yall like it and think you'd buy one, let me know. If it's an issue of the color of the car being undesirable, let me know what you'd prefer it to be.

Edited by saridout
fix image

It shows for me but it would have been better just to post it as an attachment.

post-3294-14150806329997_thumb.jpg

  • Author

argh, sorry i save it as CMYK. should be fixed now.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I noticed you put a watermark copyrighting that design as yours. The Z at the bottom is copyrighted by Nissan as is the image of the Z itself. Nissan has sent cease and desist orders to people trying to make a profit off of their designs. Be careful.

  • Author

stickerman- too right about the watermark. thanks for reminding me.

  • Author
I would buy one. Do you have others that you could post?

i'll post em as i finish em!

I would buy one, but I prefer it to be a little less NASCAR'ish. Less SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!! And more reserved but sophisticated. I was almost ready to get some of my drawings silk screened.

  • 2 weeks later...

i'd like to buy one... but on a Midnight Blue color, if you can. :D The main problem would be shipping to Romania. Paying shouldn't be a problem with PayPal.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.