IGNORED

repro window sticker

don356

Please do give us a scan of the customer copy. Thanks

OK, I separated the 4 pages so I can actually read and scan them. I figured out why these don't turn up. The Delivery Report portion of the Customer Copy is actually a postage free response card, that was either returned to the dealer or maybe just thrown away.

I found it amusing that there is a spot for the Salesman's Social Security No.

After being removed from the other pages the sheet is 8 1/2" x 11".

• 5 months later...

Ok - I have mine nearly done. 2 things I need:

1) what is the proper font? I've searched high and low, I can't replicate the "dot matrix" style on the others. I used the Underwood Champion, an IBM Selectric, etc...it's not exact.

2) what are the "port of entry" numbers? The locations are in this thread, but not the corresponding code / number. As my car came from Virginia, I am using Baltimore as the main port of entry - need the code!

Thanks! I'll post mine when done...I also saved it as a blank in Photoshop if anyone wants to make their own?

I second the '72 window sticker. I would galdly pay somebody for their time if we could match it up with the orginal document.

1)Took the liberty of selecting the original Datsun dealer nearest to your workplace

2)Since you are in North Carolina i have also assumed that your Z port of entry was Jacksonville

3)Fictitious engine serial.

Any change you want let me know.

Your choice of two :

post-17326-14150807983866_thumb.jpg

post-17326-14150807984495_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikemerkury

Don't think that's a '72 sticker. It's a '71 - looks to be same as Arne's.

The Datsun 510 is the '72 sticker - same as what Zulaytr posted. The '73 is similar, but adds the 610 to the wording.

Anyway, I took the 510 / '72 sticker and modified with my data (attached). I can do this free of charge - I am proficient in Photoshop - as time permits.

post-10133-14150807982712_thumb.jpg

Don't think that's a '72 sticker. It's a '71 - looks to be same as Arne's.

The Datsun 510 is the '72 sticker - same as what Zulaytr posted. The '73 is similar, but adds the 610 to the wording.

Anyway, I took the 510 / '72 sticker and modified with my data (attached). I can do this free of charge - I am proficient in Photoshop - as time permits.

Hi rdefabri,

Would you be willing to do one for my 72 240Z? What information would you need?

Thanks,

Marc M

Hi rdefabri,

Would you be willing to do one for my 72 240Z? What information would you need?

Thanks,

Marc M

Sure - no problem. Here's what I need:

Serial number

Engine number

Color

Dealer (this is a guess, unless you actually know it...I picked a dealer that was close to where I purchased the car. Look at the dealer directory that's located elsewhere in this thread)

Port of Entry (similar to the dealer - I picked a port close to the "dealer" I used)

Any other details you want under the "equipment" section