IGNORED

Front end 'spook' options..

Zedyone_kenobi

Okay, I did some tweeking tonight, and I think I am getting very close....

Before tweeking..

3550649767_9c761508ba_b.jpg

After Tweeking..

3552393903_54a9580bce_b.jpg

One more after tweeking,,

3553202362_9e33100530_b.jpg

Put a fork in it, I am calling it done. Just have to snug up all the bolts one more time to be sure they are all a touch over hand tight and then I will put in the last two bolts in the bumper!

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi

Put a fork in it, I am calling it done.

You are never done.. pull the fork back out....:finger:

Now you just have to get rid of that black undercoating over-spray on the lower radiator support. Or black out the radiator support area altogether...

When you are really "done" - then it's time to get another one to work onROFL

Looks Great..

Carl B.

Very nice! Mission Accomplished! I will be happy if mine fits that well. Does this mean we will be seeing a new avatar pic or signature pic soon?

Yeah, I will have to work on that. And I may have to increase my % done to 91% vs 90% in my signature...

:)

Carl you are, of course, correct. :beer:

Bumper is bolted back up, all parts are snugged up, and this baby is ready to roll. Better shots tomorrow when I take her for a drive. Man I miss driving her.

3561476342_6fd7ce7197_b.jpg

3561476420_92417e88d8_b.jpg

I just want to take the time to thank everybody in this thread who helped me out and gave me really good advice. For those who want to try to fit a spook on their cars, I do hope this thread serves as a tool and can save somebody at least one headache. I started from nothing, had to source the body parts, bolts and spoiler. So this should cover everybody!

I love your car. It is a great way to see what mine may look like with different options... Like those orange turn signals, and those beautiful wheels.

Ditto! I like the ducted or ductless look equally. I don't think anyone has ever registered a complaint on the quality or fitment of MSAs spook either. Very nice product, at a good price. The proof is in the pics. Zedy; love the new avatar!:love:

It looks great, what vendor did you end up getting your spook from?

It might be the light, but it looks as the spook is a shade lighter than the rest of the car.

Chris