IGNORED

American Racing Ansen Sprint Wheels

Travel'n Man

Just an update for those of you that are keeping up with my project (almost 2 years now). With all the body panels cut-welded-massaged and fixed by the body shop and the nice paint job they did, and a complete new interior(excluding dash), I just could not let the old wheels stay on the '72. I also had a backspace and offset problem with my large tires on the rear. The Ansen Sprints fixed it and now no rubbing issues.

I thought the old school look was a must for keeping the car in the '70's era. I hope all of you give me a thumbs up - I added the stripe as well.:cool:

Now if we can just get some of this salt off the roads.

post-14147-14150805932808_thumb.jpg

post-14147-14150805933027_thumb.jpg

post-14147-14150805933643_thumb.jpg

Arne is correct. They came from MSA (along with most of the 100's of parts that I have purchased for the S30. Thanks for the kind words and the votes of approval. If I had it to do over again, instead of finding a Z in California and shipping to the Carolina area I would have purhased somebody elses project after flying to visit the car and the owner. I sure it would have been several thousand dollars cheaper with close to the same results. This way I do have everything documented and photographed for future needs and know that where metal needed to be replaced it was replaced and not just bondo'd and patched. It's kinda like building a house, there is a since of pride and accomplishment once you get near the end (or is there ever an end to either of the two?)

What a journey on my first restoration. I guess my next will be my 1930 Model A.