IGNORED

z car customs experience?

ramsesosirus

I know Brian personally, and have dealt with locally him in the past (before he opened ZCCJDM) on a couple of little things. A good guy, in my opinion, and will tell it to you like it is. He's a member here, screen name is azcarbum, and he has a nicely modded 280Z pictured below. Call him if you have questions.

mine.jpg

I've bought items from him on a few occasions, no complaints, you will get it in a timely manner, he's quick to ship.

With that said, I don't mean this disrespectfully, but IMO he's a reseller only and cannot answer technical questions, or elaborate, with anything more than what is already stated in the catalog.

Yes, some of the Kameari items , while tantalizing, are crazy expensive. I have to scratch my head with what is offered too (pistons and rods for example) which can be found cheaper domestically and are equal to or higher in quality.

As for the $6582.00 crank, Moldex can make a very nice custom billet crank for you in any of the dimensions in the Kameri catalog much cheaper, probably half the cost, as well.

Edited by preith

I was thinking of buying his 280z to 240z bumper brackets kit. $95 shipped for front and back isn't to bad.

I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking of fabricating some when I get to that point but my time and aggravation would be worth the $95.;)

:bulb::bulb::bulb:

I was thinking of buying his 280z to 240z bumper brackets kit. $95 shipped for front and back isn't to bad.

I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking of fabricating some when I get to that point but my time and aggravation would be worth the $95.;)

Sorry for the double post, my 8 yr old wanted to see the smiley face icons.

Edited by MEZZZ