Status To-Date w/ a Couple Pics... - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Status To-Date w/ a Couple Pics...

Featured Replies

Installed the rear tail-light panels after painting them the same gunmetal color as the wheels. The front grill is gunmetal as well, but won't be installed untill the A/C condensor is in.

Installed my hood, but it still needs a bit of adjustment. The hood line is a bit high at the center of the fender. I'm really liking the "ghost" stripe.

Engine & drive train are in, and the engine compartment is about 85% complete. Painted the air cleaner "gunmetal" and yesterday I cleaned-up and installed the throttle linkages.

Looking at the pic, looks like I need to "adjust" my front license plate mounts.

She should be driving in late Spring.

post-15388-14150805393945_thumb.jpg

post-15388-14150805394574_thumb.jpg

Julio, you have that car looking simply GREAT. Your efforts are paying off. I really like the ghost stripe, too.

Let's see some more pictures when you have a chance.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Looks great! I love the silver and gunmetal combination.

Looks fantastic Julio can not wait to see the finished product!!

Cheers

JC

Wow!!! Very impressed with the stripe. I wouldn't have imagined it would look that good :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.