IGNORED

Roberts Competition's Exhaust

ToXIc

and he will reproduce the header if we can get 10-15 people to purchase them. I am sure it won't be inexpensive, but he did say he would do it, IF he had a original to copy. I have the original!!!! There might be others out there too. I can say, his headers still work after 30 years and I have plenty of horsepower.

Side note, he did talk about a 280 with redline weber fuel injection that just cleaned up in a race in Europe!!!

Datsun still lives.........

Enjoy

Bob

Yeah, stainless is obviously more expensive... but in my experience, quite worth it.
In the rust belt, yes, stainless is worth it. Here out West, stainless is unnecessary. Aluminized out here can last for decades.

In the rust belt, yes, stainless is worth it. Here out West, stainless is unnecessary. Aluminized out here can last for decades.

Yep. If everyone lived out West there would be no need for stainless :).

I live in Minnesota... stainless is the way to go if you want it to last here. If I was to buy the system I would gladly pay more for stainless.

The tubing is 1 3/4. I have a new tail section (not 4 sale) and am doing my own repro of the system. As for the headers, I see those on EBay all the time, just saw a set the other day, but you can adapt them to any header. Mine are hooking up to a Datsun comp header. I have the Stinger rear section, and 2 glasspak setups. The hard part was finding the resonators that are ahead of the the glasspaks.

The tubing is 1 3/4. I have a new tail section (not 4 sale) and am doing my own repro of the system. As for the headers, I see those on EBay all the time, just saw a set the other day, but you can adapt them to any header. Mine are hooking up to a Datsun comp header. I have the Stinger rear section, and 2 glasspak setups. The hard part was finding the resonators that are ahead of the the glasspaks.

pics plz....