IGNORED

buying flares, grill etc

minimafia

Boot Spoilers: $125

Front Apron: $110

FiberGlass Flairs: $280

Gt-R Grill: $160 Bare, $270 Plus with steel brackets and mesh.

I'll have

Front Apron: $110

FiberGlass Flairs: $280

Gt-R Grill: $160 Bare

Are these one of prices, or bulk purchase price?

Nigel

Edited by Noddle
added Gt-R Grill: $160 Bare

ok im having a meeting with the boss of KDS Parts to help out with packing and shipping tonight! they are the premiere resource for R31 Skyline Genuine and Re-Manufactured Parts genuine Nissan parts distribution, There will be a small premium but they post insured and well packed, and maybe if were lucky they might get some parts in stock....

Sweeta.

I'm still in for the list a page back. I would prefer to see pictures of the Grills with the mesh prior to coughing out an extra $110 per item. I will change my delivery location to a Melbourne pickup. My Cars are stored in Melbourne, so it does not make any sense to shipp them up to Sydney.

Good Work on the chase up.

What kind of prices? Do you think it would be better to just get the initial set Challenge has done now and then tell them to not bother about the rest. After the several years waiting for any contact from him (Challenge), I offer little loyalty to them at all.

dont know what the difference on prices would be, quality would have to be the difference, some samples of Kds manufactured parts : http://classicskylinesaustralia.com/theforum/index.php?topic=134.0

the fiberglass stuff is actually better than the original nissan stuff,

ill email Phil today just us few that have already confirmed the prices are ok, so maybe a few sets from both suppliers or something like that. kds will still have to have the molds made so that will take time. lets see how much Phil can get out and check that the quality is there.