IGNORED

Fairlady 432 on sale in Japan

FilipeA

hmm, it seems that for the price you're buying a VIN, most of the value has been leached out of that car already...

Note that the seller won't ship internationally.

From my loose grasp of things it seems like the engine and transmission are missing... (but it does seem to come with an owner's manual :P)

The Prince 2000GT is nice. $25,000 sounds ball park - But I really do have not a clue.

Me thinks the 432 is a waste - for 50K, I'd want the S20 and the FS5C71A in place and the R190 too. That hardware is Really to hard to obtain to make a restoration feasible without it.

Edited by Victor Laury

It says the current bid is 1,561,000 JPY. Wouldn't that be more like $15,000 USD?

Yes, more like $15k instead of $25k. $15k seems to be ballpark compared to what other S54B Prince Skylines are advertised for, although I've seen some asking in the low 20s.