IGNORED

Who's going to Blue Lake (Oregon) show on 8/10/08?

Arne

when is it....and more importantly where. Also how much. Never been there but I'd like to go. Though with the recent start of the body work (and some other problems still to work out) my z will not be in attendance.

Should be a good little show. It is a all Datsun/Nissan show so there is lots to look at. There is a event in Washington on the 10 also so that coupled with the Air Show in Hillsboro . It may hurt attendance , but expect to see some beautiful Zs and 5 10s as well as Roadsters. I have only gone 5 time but enjoyed the show each time.

Gary

Should be a good little show.
It was a good little show. Better attendance that I had expected. A bit light on early Zs and very few Roadsters, compared to Canby. But good fun. Lots of dimes and trucks. This group is not afraid to drive the rat rods and works-in-progress, either.

I uploaded a pile of pictures, but they're not approved yet. Here's a few overall shots to whet your appetites.

post-8596-14150803985973_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150803986355_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150803986556_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150803986767_thumb.jpg

It was a good show, 140 cars/trucks . The weather was great and the Zs were to. By the way Arne was awarded with BEST 240Z. Vary good Arne . There was some great 240s to judge, and to be picked #1 speaks highly of your Z.

Gary:laugh: