IGNORED

I'm Bringing Back Tha Twin Stacks ^_^ !

WingZr0

As a quick reminder my inbox is full so please call the numbers or use the email address as in the above post to reach me the best way. Or post to this thread as i have new post alerts to my email for it. Thanks again :) ~Z~

Also I'll include 2 of the Big Red ANSA Shield logos for free with each ANSA you buy. They're 6 inches wide by 7 inches tall. Or 6x7 inches as seen on my Ruby 280Z on my GangLoadOParts.com parts store home page. Window is closing on the last set, only have about a week left then i leave home back on the road to drive semi trucks again :( ~Z~

Well, done with assembly, paint tomorrow :). On my next batch i make i'll be willing to trade for a set of Per-Spec Rims (please see the thread on these wheels) Header for a '77 280Z or a 4.11 R200 differential dif. Local trades welcome to save on shipping of course. If interested let me know :)

Edited by WingZr0

• 1 month later...

Heh Zedy.. Always good to hear from you :) . PM me your phone number and i'll give u a call with the details on how to do the Red Ribbon. It has to be painted and theres alot of fine details that go into it to get the Red Ribbon right. ~Z~

• 6 months later...

hi sir

i want this exhaust for my 240z please let me know how can i reach you.i'm in kuwait and i have us mail box with aramex shop and ship you can send the exhaust to aramex were store in new york and they will shipeed to me to kuwait.

how much the exhaust will cost me with shipping to new york?

this is my e mail

waeldashti@hotmail.com

• 3 months later...

Hi all, new batch of ANSA parts arrived today ^_^ ! Unfortunatly i will be leaving tonight for 3 weeks. I'll will be back to make these 4 Twin Stacks soon as i return. These will be the Short Nose version and will all have 2.25 or 2.5 inch inlet diameter. Two are already spoken for so far. I can be reached at 530.701.1244 anytim if there's further interest :)

• 2 weeks later...

I scanned through the thread a bit, but couldn't figure one thing out. Is this just for the exhaust (essentially what is shown in the pics) and then you have to either fab or otherwise get the exhaust tubing from the head pipes to the exhaust? Or is this from the head back? Sorry if this has been answered before.