IGNORED

Datsun Driving CANBY Fun June 14 & 15

Bruce Palmer

Jim,

My last final is on the 11th, so I'll be going home then to spend a few days with the parents (I'm from Vancouver, WA). Sounds like Dave will be driving down that morning, and he'd be passing through around 6:45AM.

So it sounds like Sunday is the day most people will be going and meeting at 9:30am?

Greg

Greg, If you want to meet up with some of us at the Arco station at Cornell and 26. I will be there at 8:45 There are three others that live out your way that I think will be there also. I did say 9:00 on a earlier post but I would like to arrive at the rest area about 9:15 to have a chance to visit a little, before we head out. Hope to meet you at the show. Gary

Since my car is back home and reassembly has begun (see my car refresh thread), I don't see any problems with me making it to Canby, we'll plan to meet at the rest area also, just like last year. Might have a tag-along, the husband of a woman who works in the same agency as I do recently bought a '77 280Z (Sunburst yellow, former Zzap car, now without decals) and they want to come up for the day as well.

Not a ''tag along'' A Z driver is a Z driver and welcome any time. I am sure there will be Z people with out there Zs there also. :laugh: Its' great you will be driving your Z to the show , looking forward to seeing her. Love the color. Gary

I registered my 280z in the show and will be heading down Saturday afternoon and staying in the "Canby Country Inn". Hope to meet you guys that are going down, although I'm not familiar with most your faces. Should be a fun show, been lookin' forward to it!!

-Austen.

Been talking to my dad a little about putter her on the dyno there and think it would be a fun thing to see what kind of numbers it puts out. Not expecting much though as the drivetrain is 100% stock, but will be interesting what it puts out none the less.