IGNORED

Datsun Driving CANBY Fun June 14 & 15

Bruce Palmer

I'm all over that, I just have to make sure I tune her up before we head down. It's about a 300 mile trip for us, if I remember correctly. I'll just bring new plugs to instal before I hop on the dyno for the first time in 3 years.

I still had the E12-80 and S.U.'s the last time we dyno'd. We were at 170 at the flywheel then, I hope the numbers are better this time.

Who's going, chime in.

Dave.

Interesting, although I doubt I'll make any dyno runs with my bone stocker. But it does add a fun element to the day. I'm definitely going to be there on Sunday, even if my car isn't ready.

Interesting, although I doubt I'll make any dyno runs with my bone stocker. But it does add a fun element to the day. I'm definitely going to be there on Sunday, even if my car isn't ready.

Me too. I'll be there Sunday, but even if I do bring a Z, no point in doing a dyno run with a stock car.

-Mike

Registration was only necessary to enter the car in the trophy hunt. Not needed to just show up for the day. If you are thinking of only one day, Sunday is the day when the cars are all on display. Saturday is not as interesting if you aren't a member of the sponsor club.

Just information. There is a group of us Z drivers gathering at the Roadside Rest on I-5 at 9:30 . this is the one on the South bound side of I-5, and it is just South of the first exit to Canby that you will see coming from the North. So if you are interested pass the first exit you see to Canby going South. We will be leaving shortly after 9:30 . It is always fun to meet the people we share email with and see there Zs. Gary

Hey Jon,

We meet at the rest stop in Oregon, immediately after exit 282A (about 1/4 past that exit) Just look for the rest stop sign.

Figure it this way. It's 16 miles from the WA/OR border, I live off exit 200, that's 216 miles at an average of 65 MPH. That's 3.5 hours for me, so figure how long it takes you to get to my place and add 3.5 hours, Minus that from 9:30 am and that's when you should leave your house to meet us there in time. we'll be leaving at 6AM. Want to meet at Fred Meyers? Call me.

If you're gonna be later than that, (WRITE THIS DOWN) Just take the next exit (about 2 miles) after the rest stop, Take exit 278 ( Ehlan Rd NE ) take a left onto Ehlan Rd NE, follow it East for under 2 miles to 1st St NE and take a left onto 1st St NE, go for about 400 feet then take a right onto Liberty St then left onto 99E. Go under 4 miles miles to town and take a left onto NE 4th Ave (over the tracks) and follow the signs that'll say something about "Driving Canby Fun" Follow that road to the left until you see a building on the right and take the next driveway into the parking are.

Just mapquest Canby OR and follow my directions on that map.

Call me if you're running late and call me when you take the left onto NE 4th AVE near the fairgrounds, I'll meet you at the gate.

Late Arrivals almost always park to the left of the entry gate, on the grass across from the vendors.

I can't get more descriptive than that.

Dave.

Haha, thanks guys. I'll be sure to meet up on Sunday.

Thanks for the instructions Dave. Although I did spend 17 of my years in the greater Portland area, so I have a pretty good idea of where we're goin ROFL

And I'll already've been down there for a few days visiting the Fam, so I'll see ya at the rest stop!

Fine, be that way. I'll just take my ball and go home now. ROFL

But at least anyone else (Who've never been there) can use these great step by step instructions to meet us there or at least find their way if they miss us at the 9:30 roll out.

Hope to see as many of you as possible.

Dave.