IGNORED

What kind of graphics fit a Z best

hls30.com

What Graphics fit the Z best  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Graphics fit the Z best

• 1) F*****y colors and emblems-stock is best!
    • Symetrical Stripes Front to back
    • Asymetrical Stripes Front to back
    • BRE racing trim-without sponsor additions
    • Bob Sharp racing trim without sponsor additions
    • Big Sam racing trim without sponsor additions
    • period Rivet on body side molding
    • Stick on side molding
    • WHeel well trims
    • Flares
    • Murals on the hood/doors
    • A confederate(or any other) flag on the roof.
    • The Ramsey-as many colors as possible with some rust
    • Old #27-as mch rust as possible with some other colors
    • PINSTRIPES!

What ! ? ! Only one vote? Old #27 rules! You can't get better graphics, more authentic, original, and within the spirit of the Z than rust stains! Hell. That paint is clean enough to eat off of. The racoons do!

Will, that fender is the paint color sample fender from the restoration of ZRush. A serious piece of history there! I couldn't even guess at the value of such a piece.

Will, that fender is the paint color sample fender from the restoration of ZRush. A serious piece of history there! I couldn't even guess at the value of such a piece.

Then I guess I have seen the whole car it came from!

What Kind Of Graphics Fit A Z Best?

The kind that are printed on static cling vinyl -so you can put them on when needed/desired and then remove them without damaging the paint.

FWIW,

Carl B.

If only they were easier to handle in bigger sizes...

Will

Will,

The period correct dealer installed side molding 1/2" wide and the pin striping above it, accenting the fender and body lines front to rear.

For a modified car, the dual racing stripes are super, about 8' wide, front to rear.

Ed

Thanks for the comments Will. Funny story on how the car got that paint. Originally it was going to be the full red, white and blue (no sponsors). While the car was at the body shop, I saw a 260 in the reader's rides section of Z car magazine with that exact paint. My second plan was to paint the car blue with two silver stripes over it. Well Dodge came out with their new Neon with that as an option. I had no more ideas when it hit me, use the BRE stripes with blue and silver colors. I love the way it turned out. It's just a little flashy, but not overdone. I'm now trying to decide on my 73 510. Match the 260 (blue silver with the BRE stripes) or tangelo orange. The orange may get ghost BRE stripes.