IGNORED

XenonXIII Here

Hey Ya'll!

I'm new to this site as you can tell. I am not new to Z cars though. I am a Z31 driver and have had 4 of them and one S130.

I am also the Webmaster for my site XenonZcar.com. I am trying to get the most complete and accurate information in one easy to find location. Kinda like a Wiki but better. Currently the Z31 section is comming together very well with the support of many of that communitys Members. I am trying to do the same for all Generations.

If you have something you would like to see there Email me at the link on the bottom each page and I will try to get it up asap.

Sorry for being long winded.

Great site, I just checked it out. However, I thought there could be some more info on the Z31 and Z32. Also there was a typo on the Z32 page referencing the Z31 as a Z32.

Personally, I had a few more suggestions, but still I appreciate your work. Let me know if you are interested.

Andy

Welcome aboard. Neat flash at the start of your page (you should have a skip feature though). Some really good stuff on the Z31 pages.

A lot of the topics you are likely to cover may already be covered on this site, zhome.com, zcar.com or Z31.com (to my knowledge there is not a good S130 site though...). You may be duplicating what we have here, but have at her...

Cheers,

Great site, I just checked it out. However, I thought there could be some more info on the Z31 and Z32. Also there was a typo on the Z32 page referencing the Z31 as a Z32.

Personally, I had a few more suggestions, but still I appreciate your work. Let me know if you are interested.

Andy

Thanks for pointing that out.

It has been Corrected.

Welcome!

That is a highly ambitious undertaking and I highly commend your efforts. Some of the info may be (or may end up being) redundant, but thats what's great about having more than one place on line to go... not everybody will have all of the same info available. I like your GUI and the list of bulbs all in one place is great. I look forward to the evolution of your page.

Happy motoring!

Welcome aboard. Neat flash at the start of your page (you should have a skip feature though). Some really good stuff on the Z31 pages.

A lot of the topics you are likely to cover may already be covered on this site, zhome.com, zcar.com or Z31.com (to my knowledge there is not a good S130 site though...). You may be duplicating what we have here, but have at her...

Cheers,

There is a skip feature below in text. Yes some of the information will be repeated but I am trying to get it into one place.

I have had alot of help with the Z31 area from guys like Az-Zbum, 88hybrid, Beck, zkarma, just to name a few.

There is a skip feature below in text. Yes some of the information will be repeated but I am trying to get it into one place.

I have had alot of help with the Z31 area from guys like Az-Zbum, 88hybrid, Beck, zkarma, just to name a few.

Z31 is a great site. AZ-ZBum has put a lot of work into it, but try not to wizz him off. LOL