IGNORED

new Z owner from Malaysia..Hi All!!

tony5050

Welcome to our Club, looks like you are doing a super job. Keep in touch. I noticed on the red 260 you still have the emissions carbs. How well does she run with the flat tops? Keep up the great work and all the best with you leg. Gary

anyway,

this is the pic taken when i was there choosing the colour..wanted the purple/burgendy colour of the ZG. Will probably put on the ZG once the car is rolling as i already got them ready at home too..

DSC02441.jpg

out of topic for abit..but this one is the 260Z tht i met in Bangkok. Belongs to a fren of mine, running SR20 now..pics were taken months ago..

21062007re.jpg

nice front:

zzzzxxxxx.jpg

the rear?....

DSC00835.jpg

bart,

got it now, thanks. Well, the only thing tht i can tell of driving the 260Z around is tht it runs smooth enough. No problem in cranking it up even a month left undriven.

Daffy,

thanks. Getting parts from England is always an option for me but the only thing is how to get them shipped back here to Malaysia. Tried to order stuff from the US, ended up with more expensive postal fee then the parts themselves.

U must have staryed in Sabah or Sarawak then. I was in Leeds for 4 years during my degree though. Was in London every other weekend, stayed in Collindale back then. :)