IGNORED

I need a morale boost :(

DatsunZsRule

Nice Arne. AC make some nice looking wheels. BMW's by far create the most brake dust from their stock pads I have ever seen from and auto dealer. The stock pads are very good though. I bought the OEM Competition Package ZCP M3 wheels about a month before I parked it and they look gun metal gray when they are suppose to look aluminum. Thank god I used wheel wax before I had rubber mounted. I have pockets of dirt built up in the crevasses of the spokes....LOL. It's top of the list for Sat. I always spend about three hours to wash with an hour of that just on the wheels. It'll look like new when I am done....

Have you thought about movng?

Plenty of times but Like Jeff G 78 said, "Unfortunately, my job keeps me here, so I only get six months a year to drive/work on my Z." That plus all my family lives here as well so it makes it tough to just up and leave.

Oh well I just need to continue waiting patiently for the good weather :D

Where in Minn are you.? We are usually thinking about firefighting in Minn this time of year. Heard there was 18-20" in Bemidji the other day. Spent a couple weeks last year up in the BWCA on that Ham Lake fire.

Drove the Z today. Brought it down from the storage unit and switched the Front Diff mount. Turns out that is why the car was parked 8-9 years ago. The procedure took about a hour and the new part was already in the car just waiting.

Both Roadsters are down due to carb switch. Swapping SU's and Mikuni's from one to the other.

We were at about 65 deg here in the high desert today. Still 170" of snow at Mt. Bachelor.

Phil

I don't know if this will help or not but we're supposed to have 70 degree weather here tomorrow (Saturday) Which is perfect timing cause I just got the windows tinted and the cars interior needs to heat up to dry it out.

So I figure I'll pull it out of the garage and polish the wheels while she's heating up.

cheer up man, summers a comin......

Dave.

Thanks. I'll try :) It just drives me nuts paying $100.00 a month on storage fees and I can never get her the hell out of storage :( but oh well what else can I do :) wish I had the room at home but i don't unfortunately.

Back to my post #22 last paragraph on the battery, what are you running in yours Dave? I'm shopping for one now and can't make up my mind.:ermm:

I planned on getting the Z out of the corner of the garage tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do before our first club meet in three weeks, but of course the weather is supposed to be crappy here as well. rain Saturday and wet snow on Sunday. Grrrr. This winter has really sucked. I hate Michigan! Unfortunately, my job keeps me here, so I only get six months a year to drive/work on my Z.

my son's baseball team practiced Sunday afternoon with snow flakes flying around. we have freeze warnings out for this morning and checking the temp they nailed it as it is 32 here now. i didn't get my lazy arse out and cover up my grape vines that are just now coming out, or the wife's flowers so we may have everything ruined.

the good news is that it will be sunny and a high of 56 today, so guess what i am working out of? :classic:

Jared et all, Tomorrow is the day! It's supposed to be near 80 here in N. Colorado and I am going canyon carving. Lucky for me there are about 6 canyons near here and I am going to hit at least 4 or 5 of them. I can't wait...it's been a long Winter. Cheers Mike