IGNORED

coming soon to a K near you!

khughes

here it is :)

Just gave it a general degrease and pressure wash (some of the paint has come off.. but that will be fixed up later). Also got the RB25 lightweight flywheel and clutch on

with any luck i can get it test fitted in the K tomorrow..

post-6769-14150803077484_thumb.jpg

post-6769-14150803077843_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

thought you all would be interested in this pic :)

Fits well, my only fitting problem (other than having to modify the front turbo's oil line to clear the mounts) is that the standard oil pressure sensor is to close to the power steering pump.. so i will have to relocate that

I am going to keep the RB26 sump (the custom rb25 one i have is crap anyway and didn't fit the RB25 let alone the RB26!), so i have marked up the RB25 sump, and i will have to find somebody skiled at aluminimum welding to hack and slash the sump for me.

unfortuantely don't get too excited, the engine is only in for a test fitting to make sure it fits ok, it isn't quite ready to fire up yet :D

post-6769-14150803425235_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...