Bolts,nuts, etc....where to buy? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bolts,nuts, etc....where to buy?

Featured Replies

I was wondering if there are any stores out there that have spare nuts and bolts ,washers, bushings etc. that come in a pack or something?

like a collection of bolts etc.. ? I don't know I must be losing my mind. :tapemouth

Ive lost a couple important ones. sigh.. anyways. any store would do, online or not.!

thanks

Andy

Those guys are great!

And they carry the Stainless as well. Only problem is the hex head is usually 2mm bigger than I'd like. I needed the 10mm head bolts for the fenders on the lip that meets the hood, all they had was the 12 mead in the same thread pattern.

But other than that, I love those guys too.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

What about the oem-style screws with the phillips-hex heads and zinc plating?

thxZ

What about the oem-style screws with the phillips-hex heads and zinc plating?

thxZ

Your local nissan dealer.

I have asked every hardware company I have found, and a few have a few odds and ends, but none and no combination of those that do carry odds and ends have even close to half coverage of the needed pieces. I keep asking though!

Will

Ace and True Value Hardware carry a decent selection of SS metric bolts as well as Class 10.9 bolts.

What about the oem-style screws with the phillips-hex heads and zinc plating?

thxZ

TomoHawk,

I have bought boxes of these at my local Nissan Parts Counter. Just take all of the part numbers you can find on the CD for the bolts you want, order a sample of each, and see what arrives. Some come with capture washers, but those can be cut off if needed.

Dan

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.