IGNORED

thrift store score

zhead240

I went to the Magazines website and found some good info. I also found the "Buyers Guide" in a PDF.

http://www.practicalclassics.co.uk/downloads/datsun240z_buying.pdf

Dave, that is the same guide I discussed here:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26238&highlight=practical+classics

but it is a different cover from the May 2007 Practical Classics issue I was talking about.

What store did you go to to find a 7+ year old Magazine still sitting on the shelf? Are they that lazy or did you find this a long time ago, and just now got to share?

It's early and I think I'm confused. :stupid:

Dave.

i found it at value village.(only in canada) people donate stuff for charity. it's like a salvation army or goodwill. i'm guessing maybe a relative pass away who collected them and they were given to charity. l found it last summer.

i found it at value village.(only in canada) people donate stuff for charity. it's like a salvation army or goodwill.

We have Value Villages all over Washington State. That's where I find all my 28/32 Levi 501's. I buy in bulk there. And I donate alot, damn kids keep growing out of their clothes. If it weren't for Value Village, my 5 kids would probably be naked half the time. They're great when money is tight.

Great find,

Dave.

We have Value Villages all over Washington State. That's where I find all my 28/32 Levi 501's. I buy in bulk there. And I donate alot, damn kids keep growing out of their clothes. If it weren't for Value Village, my 5 kids would probably be naked half the time. They're great when money is tight.

Great find,

Dave.

I couldn't agree more Dave. Now, only if they had Z parts....

:classic: