IGNORED

Where are the girls??.

1 Bravo 6

Valerie is here as are others. Some of them don't dwell on the fact that they are women. Maybe if there was less focus on the that and more on the reason they and the rest of us are here, there would be no need for this ludicrous discussion.

You know, I'm just glad that this isn't a politically correct forum, because then it would be too boring. While I was in the Navy, we had to be careful of what we said, especially when there was a woman in the same room or an officer. It sucked. Every once in a while, we would get a lady in that was "one of the guys," and it made it fun and easier to work. However, not every woman is like this, so please keep that in mind. And especially here in America to where right now, in this current day and time, all a woman has to do is make a false accusation against a man, and that man goes to jail 9 times out of 10 in most states. I could spout off the while history of that, which I have been learning about the past few months, but it would be too long of a write up.

Even though I'm a new member of this forum, I'd like to see it remain fun, but just keep in mind to be respectful for others, please.

Justin

Hey All!!!!

GirlyGirl1Z AKA STAYZ75Z. Sorry it took me sooo long to get back here. Lost my internet for a while, been playing grandma for a while.

I am really sorry for the way the sale of my '77 Z went. I was using a new computer and I had no idea the photos were not going out.

To tell you the truth I love this website. I am one Girly Girl that has had no problems with any of the gentlemen here. I have always gotten the advise I needed for what ever problem I have had with any of my Z's. Even if I do word it wrong sometimes. LOL!

I am sure- most guys are the mechanics but like me I have no choice and if anyone is going to work on my beauty then it is going to be me. That way if I mess up I can only blame myself. Right- Right!!!

The '77- well maybe BIGOAK can post some photos of her.

And Sailor Bob- I'm ready to go if you are.

Stacey Pike- Cornish

Hey All. GirlyGirl1Z aka STAYZ75Z. I am one Girly Girl that loves this website and all of you gentlemen that have helped me out in the past.

Sorry about the way the sale of my '77 went but maybe BIGOAK will post some photos of her for everyone.

This girly girl is here to stay.

Stacey Pike-Cornish

El Cajon, Calif.

"Drive Fast- Take Chances"

1975 280 Z

previously owned:

1973 240 Z Series 4

1974 260 2+2 Z

1974 260 Z

1977 280 Z