Datsun 950z? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun 950z?

Featured Replies

Is datsun coming back? I was watchtng nopi tuner vision last night and saw what seemed to be a 350z. But it had twin turbo,s-(NOT SURE IF THEY ARE OEM OR NOT) and it had Datsun and 950 z emblems, Also briefly showed what seemed to be window sticker of $100,000. Has any one else heard of this?

Maybe just something crazy modified. You can find all kinds of crazy things at NOPI. Also, if it was a 950z, then it would have to have a 9.5L engine which it most likely does not.

NOPI has a ton of ricers that like to badge engineer things more than GM. I'd be very careful believing anything I saw on that show.

It's just somebodys one off creation. Here's the clip.

<embed src='http://www.brightcove.tv/playerswf' bgcolor='#FFFFFF' flashVars='initVideoId=1155075691&servicesURL=http://www.brightcove.tv&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://www.brightcove.tv&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&autoStart=false' base='http://admin.brightcove.com' name='bcPlayer' width='486' height='412' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' seamlesstabbing='false' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' swLiveConnect='true' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash'></embed>

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

If rice is nice that would make this nice rice-lots of work for what the rest of the world would still look at and identify as a 350Z.

Will

I would be extremely tempted to rip that Datsun sign off and leave a note on his hood.

Still unmistakable a 350z. I was thinking more along the lines of him trying to make his 350z look like a GT-R or something.

I still don't get the '950' part.

Well, it's three times as good as a....oh, wait.

Well, it's three times as good as a....oh, wait.

Threadwinner! Almost spilled my coffee...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.