New guy/ Old man - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New guy/ Old man

Featured Replies

Hello! New guy here from So. Cal. I have a 76 280Z and had a 77 280Z a few years ago. I worked at a Datsun dealer in the late 70's and used to do new car prep work on 280Z's fresh off the truck! Great cars.

Cool...welcome aboard...you'll find a treasure trove of info in the forums here...search first, if you can't find it, ask...you'll be amazed at the depth of knowledge...

Yeah, welcome. But I'm sure you'll be able to answer a few questions about the Z for us, too. Any pictures of the car that you can put up?

Welcome it's always nice to see another 280 around here.

Welcome aboard, I have a question for you on heaters but I'll let you settle in first - maybe tomorrow :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Welcome aboard! C'mon... you're not that old.... Some of us here go beyond your tender years. You are only as old as you let yourself be (& I wish I could convince my body of that).

Hello! New guy here from So. Cal. I have a 76 280Z and had a 77 280Z a few years ago. I worked at a Datsun dealer in the late 70's and used to do new car prep work on 280Z's fresh off the truck! Great cars.

Old guy?? Ha ha I have you by 18 yrs. LOL All kidding aside , welcome . Gary

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.