IGNORED

*heart broken*

FairladyZS30

Sunday at 1:30 in the morning me and my freind were heading up to one of my freinds house who lives up in the hills. We were traveling threw a smal road with winds up too 40 miles per hour....there was loose gravel on the road and there was ablind hair pin. i was going aboot 20 miles per hour in neutral and as i turned my car turned fully all the way and understerred into a stupid arse tree. now my car is crushed and so am I :cry:

Sunday at 1:30 in the morning me and my freind were heading up to one of my freinds house who lives up in the hills. We were traveling threw a smal road with winds up too 40 miles per hour....there was loose gravel on the road and there was ablind hair pin. i was going aboot 20 miles per hour in neutral and as i turned my car turned fully all the way and understerred into a stupid arse tree. now my car is crushed and so am I :cry:

Sorry to hear that. Is it salvageable?

Sorry about your loss. How long did you have her for?

.....Bright side: Maybe we can help you look for a new one. I live in Pasadena. Lemme know what you might be looking for.......of course after you're done grieving over your last one then I'm sure you'll be ready.

I wonder how much money he sank into it?

1962 Ferrari 250 GTO replica project car - $3900 (dublin / pleasanton / livermore)

Reply to: sale-451932051@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-10-17, 3:35PM PDT

Built on '72 Datsun 240Z chassis. Very strong 280ZX motor w/ Nissan Motorsports big bore kit (3.1 l displacement) professionally built by D&S Motors of Detroit. Head by Rebello Racing. Triple sidedraft Weber 45DCOE carbs. Electronic ignition. Five speed tranny and matching dif from 280Z. Four caliper front discs, aluminum radiator, aluminum fuel cell. Recarro style seats, Kenwood stereo w/ 10 disc changer. yada yada yada....

Here's the problem...I crashed the front end and the frame needs minor straightening and the nosepiece needs to be rebonded and hood repaired and reattached. So if you are good w/ fiberglass and have access to a frame machine you can have a copy of what has been described as the quintessential Ferrari. Or you can yank the drivetrain and drop it in your Z car and kick serious butt. Since I spent over eight years building and refining her, I'd prefer the former, but since it's your money it's your choice.

Reply by email w/ contact information.

post-14107-14150801545494_thumb.jpg

post-14107-14150801545682_thumb.jpg

post-14107-141508015458_thumb.jpg

This sounds like good deal if you have a place to store it while you're working on it.

72 datsun 240z shell and fiberglass flares - $1500 (pacifica)

Reply to: sale-454353337@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-10-20, 2:13AM PDT

i have a 240z shell, meaning no motor,trans,interior.etc. basically a rolling chassis. the body kit is a 280yz/subtle z combo from reaction research. cost $2000. i am selling the car, 2 rearends, the body kit, and many misc. parts for 1500 obo. motivated seller, shoot me an offer, but please don't waste my time. i know what this stuff is worth. i have a flatbed trailer and i can deliver the car. I also have 2 chevy 350 engines for sale. one used ($500), one brand new($1000). both are bottom end only. also would trade for anything 4x4 for around the same price. thanks...

post-14107-14150801545945_thumb.jpg

post-14107-14150801546028_thumb.jpg

post-14107-14150801546106_thumb.jpg

post-14107-14150801570702_thumb.jpg